Friday, June 24, 2011

 We went on a trip with some missionary friends who live in Tromso and Bergen.  We began in the pretty coastal town of Alesund.
 Alesund.  It's even prettier on a clear day.
 Alesund.
 When the trip began we were excited to ride a ferry.  Here is our first one.  Two days and probably 6 ferries later they and the cost to ride them had lost their magic.
  We traveled from Alesund to ride a ferry up the Geiranger Fjord.  This shows a pretty shot from the ferry.
  Geiranger
More Geiranger
 Norway is known for Vikings and Trolls
 Waiting to ride the ferry.
One of the many waterfalls.  Unfortunately photos don't show the whole beautiful picture, at least not with our cheap camera.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

SOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!! I can't wait! Just the pictures are taking my breath away. I might die when I'm actually there. 2 weeks!

Jill Bowcutt said...

Seriously! Either this place really is the prettiest place on earth, or you have gotten SO much better at taking pictures! I am in awe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...