Friday, May 13, 2011

 On Easter Sunday there were several who didn't have family in town to visit so we invited them to dinner.  On the left were investigators Dennis, Benedicte, Camilla and Elder Amundsen.  On the right are Shina, Sisters Johnston and Stevens, and Elder Mathews.
 Easter dinner.  On the left we have Robert (member from Krisiansund), Corrie, Harald, and Elder Moyes.  On the right are Lisa, and Joachim (soon to be married), and Dana.
 Sisters Stevens and Johnston had birthdays the same week so the invited us to lunch at the top of a space-needle type tower. 
 At the Sisters' birthday party this shows Elder Mathews after breaking the all-time missionary pizza-eating record at the tower.  He ate 20 slices!  Sister Johnston beat the women's record by eating 13.
 Went on a walk along the fjord to see old Nazi bunkers.  This shows God's Army (Elders Amundsen, Moyes, and Mathews).
Elder Moyes letting his light shine on top of the small lighthouse.

3 comments:

Becca said...

I just HAD to say thank you for this blog! Dave gave us the address a few weeks ago and I am so grateful! There are more stories and pictures in here than he ever sends! I love it! Thank you! (Elder Moyes' sister ) :)

pam said...

LOVE the pictures!!!!!!!! I am so glad you two are on a mission! What a blessing.

Love you both!

Unknown said...

Thank you for updating this all the time! It is fun to see our whitily-it all the time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...